Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Gift Registry?

Last post 02-17-2006, 7:32 AM by dnield. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-13-2006, 3:51 PM 8822

    Gift Registry?

    Is there one for the Shop?? Or are Gift Certificates the only option as far as gifts go? Just curious!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-13-2006, 4:06 PM 8827 in reply to 8822

    Re: Gift Registry?

    A gift registry is in the works! :)
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-13-2006, 4:10 PM 8831 in reply to 8827

    Re: Gift Registry?

    Yay!! I am SO creating one when I get pg again(might even create one just to give to people who want to do b-day/christmas!!) YAY!!! This store/site is AWESOME!!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-14-2006, 11:51 PM 8991 in reply to 8831

    Re: Gift Registry?

    what an awesome idea-especially for a second or third or fourth baby.
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  01-15-2006, 11:07 PM 9194 in reply to 8991

    Re: Gift Registry?

    Oh, good!  I just recommended this site as a great place to shop for baby gifts for a 2nd or 3rd baby to my local mother's group listserve (that has AFAIK several thousand members).  Hopefully some of them will take up the suggestion and a gift registry would be a huge plus!Gift [G]

    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  01-16-2006, 1:03 AM 9216 in reply to 8822

    Re: Gift Registry?

    What about for the Carrier Fairy at TBW???

     

    I would love for my Fairy-ee to have a registry!

  •  02-10-2006, 8:25 PM 11911 in reply to 9216

    Re: Gift Registry?

    allysareed wrote:

    What about for the Carrier Fairy at TBW???

    I would love for my Fairy-ee to have a registry!

    That is an awesome idea!!  Great way to get angela some more business for Atb TOO!Big Smile [:D]


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-10-2006, 10:00 PM 11927 in reply to 11911

    Re: Gift Registry?

    Until I get a cool Gift Registry up and running, I do have the Saved Cart option, or Wish List. Instead of adding to your bag (cart), you can add to your Saved Bag (cart) using that button. That will display your Wish List page once you're logged in. You can then Email it to a Friend. Currently it's not as sophisticated as a Gift Registry where it will take the bought item off your list, but I will get that going within the next few months (a complete Gift Registry).
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-14-2006, 3:55 AM 12163 in reply to 11927

    Re: Gift Registry?

    That would be great because for my last baby I think 75% of the gifts were ordered online like at Target.com or whatever. I just wish I had known about ATB when I was pg with Logan. Well, there is always next time!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-17-2006, 7:32 AM 12448 in reply to 9216

    Re: Gift Registry?

    What a great idea!

    Dorothy
View as RSS news feed in XML