Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

new here

Last post 12-29-2005, 5:58 PM by tribegirl3. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-25-2005, 11:35 PM 7821

    new here

    Hi my name is court and i am a mom to paul 22 monthes and kylie 2 monthes.My parenting style is very different from those around me. I get a lot of words from family but my kids are doing great and i won't change it.

     

    court

     

  •  12-26-2005, 3:13 PM 7826 in reply to 7821

    Re: new here

    Court

    I know just how you feel-- I parent very different than anymore around me as well :) As long as it works for you and your sweet children (and it sounds like it does) then I say you are doing a great job! Welcome to ATB!

    Katrina

  •  12-28-2005, 9:51 PM 7901 in reply to 7821

    Re: new here

    Welcome aboard!

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
  •  12-29-2005, 5:58 PM 7921 in reply to 7821

    Re: new here

    Welcome Court,

    You will find that all the members on ATB are here to support one another, not judge.  I hope you love it here, please let us know if you have any questions!

     


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML