Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

Last post 01-14-2006, 11:30 PM by Chmmr. 22 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (23 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-12-2006, 2:43 AM 8669 in reply to 8666

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    woohoo...can't wait for atb chat!  gonna be fun

    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  01-12-2006, 7:55 AM 8675 in reply to 8669

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Might have to try chat Smile [:)]. I haven't tried it before (a little intimidated).
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-12-2006, 9:38 AM 8690 in reply to 8675

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Ummmm am I missing a "chat" buttom somewhere?

     


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-13-2006, 9:21 AM 8781 in reply to 8690

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I don't see where to click either.
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls
  •  01-13-2006, 4:58 PM 8848 in reply to 8781

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I see a "Messenger" link under Shortcuts in the righthand column of forums page.. maybe that is it?  don't know if it is up yet.
  •  01-13-2006, 5:00 PM 8850 in reply to 8848

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Sorry it's not up yet. Well it is, but I don't have the license for it yet so it will say "Invalid License". I'll try to upload it tonight and get it working...

    Sorry, I'm a bit behind obviously...


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-13-2006, 5:16 PM 8855 in reply to 8850

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    angela wrote:

    Sorry it's not up yet. Well it is, but I don't have the license for it yet so it will say "Invalid License". I'll try to upload it tonight and get it working...

    Sorry, I'm a bit behind obviously...

     

    Give yourself a break Angela...it's obvious you've been working VERY hard. I'm sure we can all wait a little longer (LOL)! The current upgrades to everything else are awesome Yes [Y]


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-14-2006, 11:30 PM 8972 in reply to 8855

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Thats ok, we will be ready and waiting to chat!!
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
Page 2 of 2 (23 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML