Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

Last post 01-14-2006, 11:30 PM by Chmmr. 22 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (23 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-17-2005, 11:40 PM 606

    We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Due to popular demand, I'll be setting up a Chat application so we can all chat together!

    I'll be uploading it now. Bear with me as it probably won't look very pretty at first, but it should be functional.

     

    *EDIT*  Try it out, I think it rocks! I have a few minor design tweaks of course, and to test it in other browsers. But its late so I'll do this tomorrow.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-18-2005, 12:00 AM 607 in reply to 606

    Re: Attached to Baby Chat coming soon!

    Ooh, I found something that even integrates with our community... Hopefully I'll get this working tonight! Yes [Y]

    I'll even try to keep downtime less than one minute.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-18-2005, 9:07 AM 610 in reply to 606

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Ok I tried out and it is the best! Yes [Y] My problem was I couldn't find the chat Embarrassed [:$] But that was me-- NOT THE CHAT and NOT WHERE THE FORUMS. Only me and my non-observing ways!  My computer screen wasn't big enough and I didn't notice that the forums are now longer than my screen- LOL  So, in case, someone has the same problem as me-- go all the way too the right of your screen(as far as you can go) and you will see coffee cups. Just click on one and you are on your way to the "chatzone"!!!  What a great feature  Thanks Angela!
  •  05-18-2005, 9:10 AM 611 in reply to 610

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    If you click on your name up at the top, that will bring you to your profile. You can edit your "skin" to say Forum-Wide. That might help. I'll change it now so everything is wide. Let me know if you can see the coffee cups then.
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-18-2005, 11:00 AM 612 in reply to 606

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I found it but am having trouble trying to get it to open. It has been "signing me in" for several minutes now. Is it because I have an Apple computer?
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  05-18-2005, 11:16 AM 613 in reply to 612

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    What browser are you using? Safari, IE? I'll look into it.
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-18-2005, 11:21 AM 614 in reply to 613

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Works in Firefox.

    One thing, Just make sure you enable "popups" for this site. I had to enable that.
  •  05-18-2005, 11:24 AM 615 in reply to 613

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I am using Safari...how do I enable popups?
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  05-18-2005, 12:20 PM 620 in reply to 615

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I've never used Safari. I do know that currently my menu navigation in the store doesn't work properly - Alison informed me that. I'll have to look into that and display a different menu for the Safari folks.

    Here's a list of what does work:

    http://www.cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/Requirements/default.aspx


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-06-2006, 11:59 AM 8224 in reply to 606

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Do you really have chat?  Or was that just an early experiment?  Where is (was) it?


  •  01-06-2006, 2:35 PM 8241 in reply to 8224

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    My trial period ran out, but it was very cool so I will be purchasing it and  launching it with the new design coming next week!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-08-2006, 10:59 AM 8323 in reply to 8241

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I was wondering about it too :D

    Excited to see it come alive!!!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-09-2006, 2:04 PM 8426 in reply to 8323

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    Very cool Angela!  I'll definately be in your chat room!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-10-2006, 10:55 PM 8516 in reply to 8241

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    This will be a great thing!! Can't wait!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-12-2006, 1:34 AM 8666 in reply to 8516

    Re: We now have Attached to Baby Chat and Instant Messenging!

    I just purchased the license today and hopefully tomorrow will be able to add it back to the site.

    Basically what this is is a Chat Room and Instant Messenger integrated into the community.

     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
Page 1 of 2 (23 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML