Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

Last post 09-09-2005, 5:58 PM by foenyx. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-16-2005, 11:21 PM 577

    A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    Just so you all know, I'm aware that there is an intermittent bug in the Forums regarding Private Messages. Its really bumming me out, but I think it will be fixed soon when I upgrade the community.

    Also, one poor gal can't even post to the forums! I happen to know her in real life, so I really need to get that fixed! Anyone else noticing anything strange, please use the Contact page to let me know and I'll make sure it gets fixed.

    This forum community is brand new - although I've helped give my input on it over the past two years. The version 1.1 is going to be released any day now. I'll be upgrading to that as soon as its released.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-16-2005, 11:38 PM 578 in reply to 577

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    I can't work the blogs! Crying [:'(] I tried to but it gives me weird gibberish messages but once it is up and running I will be blogging here!
  •  09-07-2005, 10:45 PM 4633 in reply to 578

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    I can't open my photo album.  One picture at a time if I do a search I can get.  But the entire album to edit- nope.

     

    Anyone else?  Or did I just mess something up?


    Bree
  •  09-07-2005, 11:04 PM 4635 in reply to 4633

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

  •  09-08-2005, 12:28 PM 4642 in reply to 4635

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    Nope, it says this (among a whole bunch of other stuff)

     

    Server Error in '/' Application.


    Could not find file "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\attachedtobaby.com\wwwroot\photos\storage\Picture 032.jpg".


    Bree
  •  09-08-2005, 3:59 PM 4644 in reply to 4642

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    I know that Angela is moving servers-- that may be the issue. Have you tried logging out than back in? I can get to your album just fine so I am not what the problem may be -- I will have Angla look into it though
  •  09-08-2005, 7:16 PM 4645 in reply to 4644

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    I will fix this tonight!

    Yep, I moved the servers and there may have been a few pictures I missed. I apologize for the inconvenience, it should be all okay by tomorrow.

    Sorry I am slacking on this, I got my biggest shipment ever in today and had to ship out the biggest number of packages too! I still didn't get them all shipped out, and I even had Beth/Haakadoodle and my mom help!

    I'm about to keel over!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  09-09-2005, 5:58 PM 4678 in reply to 4645

    Re: A few Forum Oddities (aka "bugs")

    forget the pictures- big shipment you say? time to window shop ;)
    Bree
View as RSS news feed in XML