Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

How to post your ATB picture to TBW

Last post 02-21-2006, 10:23 AM by angela. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-13-2005, 12:13 AM 3483

    How to post your ATB picture to TBW

     To post your picture at the babywearer, right click on the small picture, and then replace the URL with your photo's url:

    <~IMG src="http://store.attachedtobaby.com/photos/yourusername/photoname.aspx">


    Please take out the tilde ~ for this to work. Make sure there are no spaces.

    To make it a link to your photo gallery page so people can leave feedback, rate it, etc... just include it in the URL tag, click the URL button, insert the above code, then click the URL button again.
     
     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  08-21-2005, 4:48 PM 3890 in reply to 3483

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Still need help knowing where and how to post pic here at attached to baby ??



    Get your Babywearing Advocacy Products here http://www.cafepress.com/modposhbaby
  •  08-21-2005, 5:37 PM 3898 in reply to 3890

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    If you use Angela's directions about posting pictures and use this link you should be all set-- LMK if you need anymore help

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/modposhbaby/default.aspx

  •  08-21-2005, 6:46 PM 3907 in reply to 3898

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Rabecca here is another link that may help you---

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/946/ShowPost.aspx

    and if you use this link you can reach your own album...

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/modposhbaby/default.aspx

  •  09-26-2005, 1:22 AM 5401 in reply to 3483

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Angela:

    DH took a great picture of me and DS at the zoo yesterday.  I was wearing DS in a blue lily HS and I wanted to share with everyone, but I can't figure out how to post a pic.  Help?!?!

    Thanks!

    Michelle

  •  09-26-2005, 9:30 AM 5403 in reply to 5401

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Here is a link to your gallery https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/meshell/default.aspx

    then just use the "add picture " link-- if you need anymore help please let me know

    Katrina

  •  09-26-2005, 2:21 PM 5410 in reply to 5403

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Thanks Katrina!  Posted it!
  •  09-26-2005, 5:15 PM 5417 in reply to 5410

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Woo hoo Party!!! [<:o)] I am going over and lookin'! Can't wait!

    Glad I could help :)

  •  10-05-2005, 7:16 PM 5747 in reply to 5417

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Does anyone know if makes a difference if you have a mac? I have tried to post pictures on TBW many times I don't even see a link or spot to click on the ULR. My dh had to download software to get my avatar up on TBW. I really wanted to post pictures there. I still can't figure it out.
    Beth
  •  02-21-2006, 10:23 AM 12675 in reply to 5747

    Re: How to post your ATB picture to TBW

    Bump!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML