in

The August ATB Didy of the Month is Martin

Last post 08-03-2006, 5:28 PM by lilsprstr. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-31-2006, 2:59 PM 17850

    The August ATB Didy of the Month is Martin

    This is late (I'll announce on August 2nd) but here are the clues:

    1) Big Momma

    2) Swallow

    As always - don't post the answer once you figure it out!

    Solution:

    Martin Lawrence "starred" in Big Momma's House 1 & 2.

    Martins & Swallows are both songbirds.

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

  •  07-31-2006, 3:21 PM 17851 in reply to 17850

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    OK. I haven't tried to figure it out yet, but these clues may very well be the strangest yet. LOL
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  07-31-2006, 6:47 PM 17852 in reply to 17851

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    I think I know it!

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  07-31-2006, 8:47 PM 17855 in reply to 17850

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    Ok, I think I may have it.  Or maybe I'm just WAY off. . .
  •  08-01-2006, 8:09 AM 17878 in reply to 17855

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    Dh just figured out something that sounds right. Yay! I'm so getting one. ;)
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  08-01-2006, 9:04 AM 17880 in reply to 17878

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    I got it

    I got it

  •  08-01-2006, 11:26 PM 17908 in reply to 17880

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    ooh!  I got it!  I think.  :)

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  08-02-2006, 7:32 AM 17914 in reply to 17908

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    oh- for once I think I got it without research!  I feel so smart (until tomorrow Surprise [:O] )

    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
  •  08-02-2006, 10:28 AM 17921 in reply to 17914

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    I posted the answee - see my first post for an explanation.
  •  08-03-2006, 5:28 PM 17957 in reply to 17921

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    Yeah, I was right. I only got it from the first clue, though. I was lost on the second. I kept looking to see if Martin Lawrence was in a movie called "Swallow." Confused [8-)]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
View as RSS news feed in XML