Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The July ATB Didy of the Month is Red Elipsen

Last post 07-31-2006, 2:17 PM by angela. 24 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (25 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-30-2006, 9:27 PM 17232 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    #2 was easy, my computer science degree has finally helped me here :Þ
  •  07-01-2006, 7:27 AM 17235 in reply to 17232

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I *think* I know, but now that it's July, aren't you supposed to tell us?  Big Smile [:D]
    Serenity
    SAHM to three Army Brats
    Jack 7, Ellen 5, Claire 2 (and #4 EDD 10 Mar)
  •  07-01-2006, 9:30 AM 17236 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    So, when do we get the answer??? 


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  07-01-2006, 10:31 AM 17237 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Hehe, I was up til 2am waiting to see if I was right but it never got posted or changed on the store.  Come on and tell us!
  •  07-01-2006, 11:05 AM 17238 in reply to 17237

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    It is Elipsen Red - see my first post in this topic for an explanation.

    Next month will be our first Colorado Didy of the Month.  I promise it won't be a math problem!

    David.

  •  07-01-2006, 11:24 AM 17239 in reply to 17238

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Wooohooo!!!!

    I finally got one!


    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
  •  07-01-2006, 12:20 PM 17240 in reply to 17239

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I wish it came as a shortie....Sad [:(]

     


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  07-01-2006, 12:30 PM 17241 in reply to 17240

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I wish they had a size 4.
  •  07-31-2006, 12:20 PM 17846 in reply to 17158

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is Red Elipsen

    When do we get to guess the August didy?  I have looked everyday and it is almost August.  Is there no clues this month?  Thanks,

     

  •  07-31-2006, 2:17 PM 17848 in reply to 17846

    Re: The July ATB Didy of the Month is Red Elipsen

    I'll ask my husband, he's in charge of this.

    We really want to, but right now our business location is inaccessible to us for remodeling, we just moved and things are really unorganized, and he is away for the week on business. Hopefully he'll do some sort of quick DOTM though!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
Page 2 of 2 (25 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML