in

Baby is really kicking

Last post 08-01-2006, 8:08 PM by haakadoodle. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-30-2006, 7:34 AM 17804

    Baby is really kicking

    I just love to feel the baby kick. Is anyone else feeling their baby right now. It is just an overwhelming good feeling each time it happens.
    Beth
  •  07-30-2006, 12:03 PM 17808 in reply to 17804

    Re: Baby is really kicking

    Beth,
    What exciting news!  How far along are you now?  Did you find that you felt baby kicking earlier with each pregnancy?  For me, it was about the same each time-at about 20 weeks.  Brady was a BIG time kicker.  So active I was worried about this one but my OB thinks this baby is pretty active....

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  07-30-2006, 9:48 PM 17818 in reply to 17808

    Re: Baby is really kicking

    I am 20 weeks now. I started feeling them around 17 weeks, but they were so light. Now it is definite and often. It is just such a great and comforting feeling. I don't know if I felt earlier each time?? Each baby has been so different. I should have marked it in the baby books so I would be able to compare and remember.

    Beth
  •  08-01-2006, 3:31 PM 17897 in reply to 17818

    Re: Baby is really kicking

    I'm at 20 weeks too, when are you due? I've felt the baby kick some, the other day I was reading and I was leaning the book on my belly and it was jumping LOL. One thing that happens to me, which is pretty funny, is that the baby moves a lot when I eat sweet stuff. But  I don't mean a little after I eat it, it's while I eat it!
    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
  •  08-01-2006, 8:08 PM 17905 in reply to 17897

    Re: Baby is really kicking

    I have found the same thing to be true. After a cold drink of ice water it is like jumping jacks. I am due December 16th. My ultrasound today said the 12th, but I know my dates are correct.
    Diana, when are you due?
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML