Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Cell Phone Pouch

Last post 06-19-2005, 1:39 AM by PeanutsMom. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-30-2005, 12:01 PM 1032

    Cell Phone Pouch

    These are soooo cute!  I want about 7 of these!  They seem perfect for snapping my phone on my belt loop while slinging or for money and keys on a walk to the store.  And they have enough to match our slings!

    http://www.shopjuici.com/poire.html


    -Yolanda
    SAHM to Sasha Annabella 9/17/03 & Holden Graeme 2/28/05
  •  05-30-2005, 12:51 PM 1033 in reply to 1032

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

    I second you, those are sooo cute! (I realize you said the same thing, but I had to say it too, lol).

    I am tempted to ask them if I could carry them in my store and to see if they'll do matching fabrics to the some slings I'll be having done. But I have too much on my plate as it is.

    Thanks for sharing Yolanda!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-30-2005, 8:24 PM 1048 in reply to 1033

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

    I actually got one like these from Target.  Never thought of putting them on my sling though.  Bought it for my purse.  I like the idea of matching them to the slings!!
  •  05-30-2005, 10:52 PM 1054 in reply to 1048

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

    They are so cute, but of course I like on of the $16 ones. How much were they at Target and did they have the cute colors. The next question is which sling do you match?????
    Beth
  •  05-30-2005, 11:05 PM 1058 in reply to 1054

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

    Yay! Angie (tribegirl) is going to look into these Cell Phone Pouches for us to carry in the store!

    As for slings, if they are open to custom fabrics, I have alot of slings I'll be making into custom fabrics this summer - Hotslings, Wise Woman, cxd baby, SBP hopefully, and more. So its just a matter of finding a fabric and seeing if they'll make them into it. If not, I can just find a fabric to match their cell phone pouches, hehe.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-31-2005, 3:16 AM 1074 in reply to 1058

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

    They are imported from Japan.  This is their US Distributor:

    http://www.mixx.us/index.php


    -Yolanda
    SAHM to Sasha Annabella 9/17/03 & Holden Graeme 2/28/05
  •  05-31-2005, 4:30 PM 1098 in reply to 1054

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

     haakadoodle wrote:
    They are so cute, but of course I like on of the $16 ones. How much were they at Target and did they have the cute colors. The next question is which sling do you match????? Beth


    They are plain at Target.  Not sure how much under $10 for sure!  I got a pink with the inside being a lime green color! :)
  •  06-19-2005, 1:39 AM 1723 in reply to 1032

    Re: Cell Phone Pouch

    I actually saw a great selection of these (or they looked the same) at a Verizon store. Very cute!
    Mama to Campbell and
    the Peanut Shell
View as RSS news feed in XML