Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Muttaqin wool diaper covers or aio????

Last post 04-21-2005, 6:16 PM by angela. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-21-2005, 2:09 PM 170

    Muttaqin wool diaper covers or aio????

    Has anyone tried the Muttaqin diapers. I am interested in the wool cover, there is one on ebay right now. I just love the applique diapers. Last summer I just put my ds in a tshirt and cute diapers, so easy. How do they fit?? I have a big boy, he is 30lbs and 14months old. Sugarpeas fit perfect, as a frame of reference.
    Thank you,
    Beth
  •  04-21-2005, 2:38 PM 171 in reply to 170

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-11-2005, 4:01 PM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 112
    • Points 2,035

    Re: Muttaqin wool diaper covers or aio????

    We have tried the one size covers and the one size fitted diaper. I think they are really cute, but they seem a little small to me! My boy is 10 months and he's 25lbs...and back at Christmas time they were close to not fitting....I haven't ever tried an AIO or wool cover by them though. They definately do have cute stuff though!

    tammi


    Baby boy, Travis
  •  04-21-2005, 5:47 PM 174 in reply to 171

    Re: Muttaqin wool diaper covers or aio????

    Where did you order you Muttaqin from? I know www.diaperware.com carries them, but they are out of stock. Ebay has 4 right now, but expensive. Thanks for the feedback, sounds like your guys is as big as mine LOL.
    Beth
  •  04-21-2005, 6:09 PM 175 in reply to 174

    Re: Muttaqin wool diaper covers or aio????

    I have a few tiny Muttaqins, but some are one-size fits all. I'll look through my receipts and see where I purchased mine. One sec!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  04-21-2005, 6:16 PM 176 in reply to 175

    Re: Muttaqin wool diaper covers or aio????

    Okay, I got mine from DiaperCo.com, although I don't see wool covers... I have a regular Muttaqin one-size cover. You're best bet may be Ebaby, er Ebay lol.

    http://www.diaperco.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=16

     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML