Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

w/ all the interest in wool didys...

Last post 07-14-2006, 8:35 AM by AppalachianMama. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-06-2006, 1:04 PM 16430

    w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    do ya think didy will start offering more wool didys, in indios or stripes? I SO wish that would happen!
    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
  •  06-11-2006, 11:56 PM 16636 in reply to 16430

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    I hope so. Does anyone else make wool blend wraps? The ones in wool they currently have just don't appeal to me.
  •  06-12-2006, 7:02 AM 16639 in reply to 16636

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    Didymos is very responsive. Does everyone remember the purple wrap thing last summer/fall? Then the purple and aubergine waves came out. Send didymos.de a note (they speak English), and let them know what you want. If enough people responds I am sure they will listen.
    I love my blue and white wool.
    Beth
  •  06-13-2006, 10:15 AM 16701 in reply to 16639

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    I would love one!
  •  06-13-2006, 1:20 PM 16721 in reply to 16701

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    Hmmm...what stripe would I want in wool, LOL!
    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
  •  06-21-2006, 1:44 AM 16948 in reply to 16430

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    Isnt Lisa and Katja available in wool?

    I have the brown/white wool and I adore it - one of my two keepers!!!


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  06-21-2006, 11:40 AM 16966 in reply to 16948

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    Yeah...I am not a big fan of Katja, and with an Easy 11, I was not keen on Lisa, but Easy is gone, so I am plotting that wool Lisa now! I just wish I could have Eva or Iris or Martin with wool, LOL. It would be cool if they offered alot of their popular stripes w/ wool...


    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
  •  07-14-2006, 8:35 AM 17489 in reply to 16430

    Re: w/ all the interest in wool didys...

    The other day, Beatrice said that they would have more wool didys come fall/winter! WOW! I hope! I did not get any specifics, but that is really promising! I bet they will be indios. I am hoping for some stripes too! That'd be neat!


    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
View as RSS news feed in XML