in

Serious case of sassy?

Last post 04-28-2006, 9:26 AM by lilsprstr. 13 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-19-2006, 4:12 PM 9870

    Serious case of sassy?

    Is this a phase? Gabriel will be 4 in April... he has a remark for everything I say...

    SASSY LITTLE MAN

    Is he testing me? Was never like this before a FEW WEEKS ago....

    Anyone else?


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  01-19-2006, 4:40 PM 9871 in reply to 9870

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    Haley is queen of sass. She's 4.5 and boy has it gotten worse in the last few weeks. You know, I actually think that pre-school has made it worse. I guess she met some sassy little friends...
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  01-21-2006, 11:52 AM 10017 in reply to 9871

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    well ladies i hate to tell you but its the age i was a teacher for age 3 thru 5 and they are the most sassy mouth at that age then at about age 7  they get to questioning everything, why but why and what does this do and why
    Jade sahm gypsie momma to sophia divina (1 mo) olivia ani (2YRS) philisha nyjan(6 YRS)
  •  01-22-2006, 9:03 PM 10190 in reply to 10017

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    jadesopals wrote:
    well ladies i hate to tell you but its the age i was a teacher for age 3 thru 5 and they are the most sassy mouth at that age then at about age 7  they get to questioning everything, why but why and what does this do and why


    LOL! Yes, at about age 7, they begin questioning everything: in a sassy way!!! LOL

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-23-2006, 1:50 AM 10219 in reply to 9870

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    OH, yes!! Olivia will be 4 in a couple of weeks and geez!!  She definitely has a comment for everthing.  I have often attributed it to her have a very outspoken 16 yr old big sissy, but sounds like you are all in the same boat.  Unfortunately, I hear my words often coming out of her mouth, too.

     

    If I hear her say to me, one more time..."Um Hel-looooo!!"  I will scream!!!!!


    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  01-23-2006, 7:57 PM 10290 in reply to 9870

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    So much to look forward to :-).  I though my 3 year old was a smart mouth, but I guess there is more to come!!

  •  01-25-2006, 10:22 AM 10514 in reply to 10290

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    And it doesnt get better for awhile. My 4 (almost 5 year old) has been doing the sassy thing for abotu a year. My almost 7 year old DD is the WORST. She's not only sassy but a smart @ss, lol.  She's the "loop-hole" queen as Dh and I like to put it. She'll find the loop hole and then tell us it in a sassy voice.  I sooooo hope she'll outgrow it soon.  Unfortunately our 4 year old copies everythign she does. *sigh*

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
  •  02-10-2006, 2:29 AM 11829 in reply to 10514

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    Ohhh add me to the list. Zack will be four in may and says things like

    "mommy can we talk about this later"

    'NO NO NO NO NO"

    "because I wanted to"

    and many other gems that i cna't think of this late at night. Gee Can't wait till his brother can talk and he picks all those little gems up too.


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  04-08-2006, 6:24 PM 14324 in reply to 11829

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    Just a bit ago Kyla asked DH to get her something and when he didn't hop to she said, "Daddy do you want to get me the crayons or do you want me to spank your butt?!"  Surprise [:O]
  •  04-14-2006, 7:12 PM 14670 in reply to 14324

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    Just amazes me where they get it from. I have heard things come from him that we never say. School? Play group? no Idea.. just scares me sometimes

    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  04-15-2006, 8:47 AM 14703 in reply to 14324

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    dshoddy:
    Just a bit ago Kyla asked DH to get her something and when he didn't hop to she said, "Daddy do you want to get me the crayons or do you want me to spank your butt?!"  Surprise [:O]

     

    That is some sass!! LOL What did your DH say??

     

    My 2 year old told me to "hold on a minute" when I told him to get in the car... It's definitely an eye opening experience to hear your own words coming out of their mouth!Big Smile [:D]

     

  •  04-16-2006, 8:58 PM 14755 in reply to 14703

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    Gabriel has started saying " If you would just give me a second... I will do it" " I need some space, so stop crowding me" or my favorite "I am soo not in the mood right now" (Not sure where he got that one from Wink [;)]

    Just really funny hearing that from a 4 year old

    cvcraven:

    dshoddy:
    Just a bit ago Kyla asked DH to get her something and when he didn't hop to she said, "Daddy do you want to get me the crayons or do you want me to spank your butt?!"  Surprise [:O]

     

    That is some sass!! LOL What did your DH say??

     

    My 2 year old told me to "hold on a minute" when I told him to get in the car... It's definitely an eye opening experience to hear your own words coming out of their mouth!Big Smile [:D]

     


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  04-27-2006, 11:55 PM 15195 in reply to 14755

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    DH about choked it was so funny.  My friend says that to her kids.  I tell you, I think it sometimes...whether it's due to sassy or just being a knucklehead...but to hear it come from her mouth?!  Too funny! 

    Kyla is also the queen of "What would happen if..."  OMGosh it drives me insane in the car.  "What would happen if we bumped tires with that truck?"  And I answer.  "What would happen if we had an accident?"  And I answer.  "What would happen if the police man had to come?"  And I tell her.  "And what would happen if we had to take the car to repair shop?"  And I tell her.  "What would happen if we spent all our money at the repair shop?"  And about then I tell her, "I'm done talking about it."  I feel horrible, but it drives me bonkers. 

    Or "What would happen if we cooked a fork in the microwave?"  And on and on and on and on and on it goes.   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

  •  04-28-2006, 9:26 AM 15203 in reply to 15195

    Re: Serious case of sassy?

    Luke has just started down this road (he's 3 1/2). He will say things like, "not today mom" ot "I can't do it." Oh, and my favorite is when he screams, "NOOOOOOO!" at the top of his lungs. That one is really fun. Ugh, how do keep from strangling them when they act like this?

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
View as RSS news feed in XML