in

Who else ordered after daydreaming about the shopping spree??

Last post 04-20-2006, 11:15 AM by allysareed. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-19-2006, 5:01 PM 14890

    Who else ordered after daydreaming about the shopping spree??

    I got so caught up daydreaming about what I'd pick if I won the shopping spree that I couldn't hold out any longer & just had to buy one item from my wish list! LOL! Anyone else do this?

    ps. I got a cranberry ng ergo : )

  •  04-19-2006, 5:47 PM 14891 in reply to 14890

    Re: Who else ordered after daydreaming about the shopping spree??

    I also fantasized about winning, but can't afford any more carriers. I'm anxiously awaiting my Iris Didy that I ordered at the beginning of the month.

    I was daydreaming about a Jonas Didy and a Red Waves. I'm also thinking I'd like to try a Mei Tai since I've never used one.

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  04-19-2006, 6:16 PM 14894 in reply to 14891

    Re: Who else ordered after daydreaming about the shopping spree??

    Um, yeah, that would be me! Embarrassed [:$]  I was supposed to get a red waves from someone on TBW if she didn't like it, but she put it on FSOT instead of what we had talked about in pm's. Angry [:@]  SO, since I was scouring the site today I saw a RW on the didy return section and snapped it up! Paradise [ip]
  •  04-20-2006, 11:15 AM 14910 in reply to 14890

    Re: Who else ordered after daydreaming about the shopping spree??

    I'm holding out to see the new MT fabrics on the Freehands....it could be any day now!!!

    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
View as RSS news feed in XML