view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
Messenger
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Specific carriers (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Specific carriers
»
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Aqua or Purple Waves?
Last post 04-17-2006, 1:40 PM by
Cme
. 10 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
03-06-2006, 1:52 PM
13173
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts 380
Points 6,157
Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
I would like to get a size 4 didy waves as a summer carrier, but I really am having trouble deciding pics between the aqua and purple. I thought purple for sure, but seeing Lexie's of aqua have me 2nd guessing. Aqua seems like a summre color.
What should I do? Has anyone seen these IRL?
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 90
Report abuse
03-06-2006, 2:18 PM
13174
in reply to
13173
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 657
Points 10,780
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Do you still have your Lena? If so the colors are the same in the purple waves. Both are lovely. I would have to see them on you to really tell, but aqua would be great for summer. Oh get them both you can't go wrong then.
Beth
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
03-06-2006, 6:56 PM
13183
in reply to
13173
momeeboys
Joined on 10-03-2005
O'ahu
Posts 134
Points 2,098
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Aqua is pretty and I love it! Which are you more of? A purple gal? Blue-sy? Go with what you really, really love.
Kristin
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
03-08-2006, 10:31 AM
13251
in reply to
13183
Teakafrog
Joined on 01-03-2006
Posts 30
Points 524
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Well, I can't help much cause I want both!
But I plan on the purple first since I love purple anything. Unless I find a great deal on an aqua on FSOT. Then all bets are off!
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
03-08-2006, 9:30 PM
13282
in reply to
13174
eaganbeautyadvisor
Joined on 10-24-2005
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Posts 302
Points 5,580
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
I would say Aqua for summer....PW for winter. But that's just me rationalizing having to buy an Aqua Didy in a couple months
Ann
Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-11-2006, 7:09 PM
14543
in reply to
13282
tamplum
Joined on 10-03-2005
Sacramento
Posts 126
Points 2,262
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Go aqua. You cannot go wrong with it. So pretty and yummy colors
Just ask Gabriel
Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05
ATB Live Chat Customer Service
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-14-2006, 1:25 AM
14618
in reply to
13173
allysareed
Joined on 05-18-2005
Posts 116
Points 1,656
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Another Aqua vote, here!!!!
Allysa
Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05
Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-14-2006, 4:19 AM
14620
in reply to
13173
greeneyedlexi
Joined on 06-08-2005
Oahu
Posts 321
Points 4,344
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
I vote Aqua too. I love my aw...it's soo soft compared to other waves that I've felt.
I think the aqua waves would go great with your coloring too. Not to mention perfect for spring/summer.
~~ Lexi ~~
CJ & Corbin
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-14-2006, 9:14 AM
14626
in reply to
14620
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts 115
Points 1,504
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Another vote for Aqua, although you can't go wrong either way.
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-14-2006, 6:29 PM
14660
in reply to
14626
elvishlucky
Joined on 08-02-2005
Missouri
Posts 138
Points 1,572
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
Yet another vote for aqua. I'm drooling over AW!
Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-17-2006, 1:40 PM
14797
in reply to
13173
Cme
Joined on 03-29-2006
Posts 8
Points 142
Re: Aqua or Purple Waves?
Reply
Quote
I think the purple waves is just beautiful ! Love it!
c
Post Points: 5
Report abuse