Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

Last post 06-21-2006, 1:45 AM by Rachelh. 37 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (38 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-14-2006, 6:40 PM 14662 in reply to 14657

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Today it's our Maya Tie Big Smile [:D]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-14-2006, 9:16 PM 14692 in reply to 14662

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Today its our new Onbuhimo .... fluffy mail is so much fun!!!!
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-17-2006, 10:55 AM 14781 in reply to 14692

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Since I can't do a whole lot of babywearing for an extended period of time right now, I would definiely have to say my turq silk Oopa- since my preggo belly has "outgrown" my beloved Hotslings!
  •  04-17-2006, 11:02 AM 14783 in reply to 14662

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-26-2006, 10:24 AM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 144
    • Points 2,358

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Its funny how my answer a week ago would have been different...but TODAY its my Moby wrap!


  •  04-17-2006, 1:18 PM 14791 in reply to 13713

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    today its my sbp sling..tomorrow ..ask me again :)

    c

  •  04-24-2006, 4:40 AM 15040 in reply to 13713

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    SO - I have a new favourite - Zoie Hotsling!!!! I LOVE IT!!! So easy and beautiful and gorgeous!!

    OH, cannot forget my AMAZING Krusedull MeiTai in pink linen with orange Disco Dots :D


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  04-25-2006, 8:01 AM 15073 in reply to 15040

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Today my favorite carrier is my new Doodlebug Mei tai.

     

     

     

    Jessica

  •  04-25-2006, 2:08 PM 15085 in reply to 15073

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

     Today it's our kolomo, I just love how it fits!

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-27-2006, 11:04 AM 15167 in reply to 15085

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Joey and I have been diggin' on our Hot Mama wrap lately.  (It's called "ice caps"  and it's beautiful!!)    He balances out my 8 month pregnant bump a bit when he's on my back in a bwcc. 
    ~Lisa,
    Homebirthing, Homeschooling, Babywearing Mama to:
    Nicholas, 11
    Abigail, 9
    Gabriel, 7
    Isaac, 5
    Mary, 3
    Samuel, 2
    Henry (Joey), 1
    Baby due in June
    ~Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow~
  •  04-28-2006, 6:08 PM 15215 in reply to 15167

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Indio wool. It is just so cushy and soft and supportive. :)
    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
  •  04-29-2006, 1:16 AM 15242 in reply to 15215

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    My favorite carrier is my AW Didy. I've gotten quite a few new wraps lately but I still reach for that one first.
  •  04-29-2006, 2:09 PM 15258 in reply to 15242

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Taylormade Organic Cotton Mesh. I don't know why I love it like I do. LOL
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  04-29-2006, 11:05 PM 15276 in reply to 15258

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Lately it has been my size 4 Tobias.  Absolutely perfect!

     

    (although my FH podegi has been getting lots of wear too...and my Girasol Polkka JUST came in the mail today and it is fabulous!!!!!!)


    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  05-03-2006, 8:51 AM 15404 in reply to 15276

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Today its going to be my blue Bebina.  So wonderfull and soft, I just never seem to grab it.  So today we are going to make up for it! 


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
  •  05-05-2006, 1:05 AM 15450 in reply to 13713

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    I really love my B/W floral hotslings because it is so easy and my daughter is so small she still loves the cradle hold.

Page 2 of 3 (38 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML