in

Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

Last post 04-24-2006, 10:36 AM by Mom2Jack+one. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-07-2006, 10:43 PM 14314

    Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    I've seen a picture or two of a bwing fan with a furry friend in tow. And tonight I couldn't resist. I had to stick my chihuahua in one. It was so cute. He was a cozy as could be in a Moby D.
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-08-2006, 7:50 PM 14335 in reply to 14314

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    We have a Greyhound- no dog wearing here!

    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
  •  04-08-2006, 9:28 PM 14346 in reply to 14335

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    No dog, no dogwearing... I do not trust our cat to enjoy being worn as opposed to clawing her way free Devil [6] but the thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  04-12-2006, 9:13 AM 14554 in reply to 14314

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    When we first got Libby, she was 12 weeks old and we lived on the 3rd floor of an apartment for a week longer (we moved the next week) and it was too much trying to WALK her down all the stairs with Jack in tow so I'd often put her in a pouch or something.  Thats actually how I snuck her into the apt as well since we werent supposed to have her!  LOL

    I could feasibly carry her now...she's only 16 lbs...same as Quinn.





    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  04-13-2006, 11:37 AM 14584 in reply to 14554

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    Jess,
    Those pictures are too precious!  Our dog Grover is 45 lbs and pretty wild, no dogwearing over here!

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  04-14-2006, 6:45 PM 14663 in reply to 14584

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    I was hoping there'd be pics on this thread!  Thanks, Jess! Big Smile [:D]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-16-2006, 7:53 AM 14732 in reply to 14554

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    Jess, your Boston Terrier is so cute.

    Our Border Collie mix is too big to carry, and I am sure that her personality would not tolerate it.  Our Golden would probably have been happy to be carried, but a 80 plus it would never have happened. 

     

    However, if I left a wrap on the floor, I suspect it would become a dog bed..


    Dorothy
  •  04-16-2006, 9:24 AM 14737 in reply to 14732

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    I have a cat who would LOVE to be carried around.  If it weren't for those back claws....
    Forget the dogs, way to heavy. 


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-17-2006, 6:06 AM 14768 in reply to 14314

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

    I probaly would of tried a dog in a carrier but...we have  a saint bernard nad a english mastiff ...way too big even as puppies. (they are 5.5 months and 7 months and both over 100 lbs)

    c

  •  04-24-2006, 10:36 AM 15048 in reply to 14768

    Re: Okay, fess up! Who's put a dog in a baby carrier?

     I will see if I can wrestle her into submission long enough for a pic Wink [;)]

    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML