Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

What is still your favorite CD?

Last post 09-01-2006, 3:21 PM by Laura. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-16-2006, 8:55 PM 14754

    What is still your favorite CD?

    After trying out a bunch of new styles and systems. I still reach for my FB's first. Out of habit, I am not sure... but they still are our first pick.
    Then we go with our fitted with cover (woolies are fun) and finally AIO are our last picks. Kind of, AIO's when we are washing all the other.

    How about you?

    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  04-16-2006, 9:24 PM 14758 in reply to 14754

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    I still love my FB the most. But I find myself grabbing the drybees more often when dd is squirmy.

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-17-2006, 1:07 AM 14763 in reply to 14754

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    I still grab my FBs too!!

    I like them all...but LOVE my FBs!!!

    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  04-17-2006, 6:54 AM 14771 in reply to 14763

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    I love the Wonderoos and BumGenius diapers.  If only the BG's would come in colors they would be perfect..I think anyway.  Wink [;)]



    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-17-2006, 7:10 AM 14772 in reply to 14754

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    As much as I like my fitteds, I find myself reaching for my FB's and other random pockets more these days.  In fact, I think I may sell some of my fitteds and replace them with more pockets.

    I do have a couple of AIOs that I really like, though.

    Dorothy
  •  04-17-2006, 8:07 AM 14775 in reply to 14771

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    Wonderoos I think! I still can't decide! I like the idea of an AIO the best but the reality of a diaper cover with an insert, but the Wonderoo's just hold the most and looks the cutest!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-17-2006, 1:44 PM 14801 in reply to 14775

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    Daisy Doodles!  FBs are a close second (and still our first choice for nights - we're gravitating away from fitteds...)

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-17-2006, 3:51 PM 14809 in reply to 14801

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    For my bigger boy. . . FB, HH, Swaddlebees--I really like the pockets.  We prestuff them so everything is ready to go at changing time.

    For my baby boy. . .I have a Bumkins cover I use a lot with prefolds.  Pocket diapers are a close second.


    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
  •  04-17-2006, 4:31 PM 14816 in reply to 14801

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    elvishlucky:
    Daisy Doodles!  FBs are a close second (and still our first choice for nights - we're gravitating away from fitteds...)

     

    think I need to try Daisy Doodles


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  04-20-2006, 11:02 AM 14908 in reply to 14816

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    Fb's, then my Mutts with a cover- wool- and then swaddlebees
    Stephanie
    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

  •  04-27-2006, 12:11 AM 15144 in reply to 14908

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    Definately my FB's, HH's are a close second (the velcro closures are handy), and my OS Mutt's which I just got and love.
    Waiting to get one of the new BG in the mail to try out too!

  •  05-15-2006, 2:50 PM 15720 in reply to 14754

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    My FB's are the best! Love, Love, Love them. :)
  •  06-13-2006, 10:02 AM 16696 in reply to 15720

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    It honestly depends on my mood.  I switch from flats and wool, prefolds trifolded in a PUL cover, fitteds, pocket dipes, and AIO's.

     

  •  06-14-2006, 2:51 PM 16771 in reply to 14754

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    I like prefolds. They work great for us.
  •  07-26-2006, 8:12 PM 17690 in reply to 16771

    Re: What is still your favorite CD?

    Prefolds snappied and with a good cover are our favorite :).
Page 1 of 2 (16 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML