Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

Last post 04-11-2006, 5:54 PM by mamaAnn. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-07-2006, 2:29 PM 14289

    New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    OK, So I'm supposed to be packing, but I'm totally procrastinating.......  And thinking of OOPAS!  Dreaming of OOPAS!  Dying to know what new Silk OOPA(s) are in store for the summer!

    Will it be a Kiwi, Chocolate, Turquoise, Fushia, or Emerald Purple with a new accent?

    A new textures?  Maybe red?

    Or a new color silk altogether?  Pink?  Nav
    y? Light Blue?

    Accents: A different colorway of the Bohemian?  More retro stuff?  More Floral stuff?

    OK, time to pack some more...... LOL


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  04-07-2006, 3:59 PM 14291 in reply to 14289

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    Packin' for what?  Wink [;)]

    JANICA
    Parker 10.19.04
  •  04-07-2006, 10:18 PM 14307 in reply to 14291

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    Choclate with some sort of fuschia accent. (like the atb exclusive DREAMY!)

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-07-2006, 10:30 PM 14310 in reply to 14307

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    Chocolate but with a kiwi accent!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-08-2006, 6:36 PM 14325 in reply to 14289

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    I think I'd like to see something... blue... like a denim/navy blue for summer. haha. Something to go with my jeans! :)
  •  04-08-2006, 7:34 PM 14329 in reply to 14325

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    starsnhevn wrote:
    I think I'd like to see something... blue... like a denim/navy blue for summer. haha. Something to go with my jeans! :)

    Oh Oh Uh!!!! Me too, blue, blue, blue ... if you were to look at my wardrobe you could tell blue is my favorite color!Wink [;)]


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-08-2006, 10:59 PM 14354 in reply to 14329

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    Ohhh, I'd love to try an Oopa!  Chocolate and a rich pink would put me over the edge!
  •  04-09-2006, 5:56 AM 14388 in reply to 14354

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    I have been thinking about SBNYC and Oopa meeting. What if Oopa had all the color of Soul baby, but in silk? I love that plum color, and the reds are so flashy. With a cool accent of course.
    Beth
  •  04-09-2006, 11:24 AM 14412 in reply to 14388

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    Beth... That sounds TOTALLY AWESOME. I forgot how much I loved Plum!!!
  •  04-11-2006, 5:54 PM 14540 in reply to 14412

    Re: New Silk Oopa(s) You'd Like to See!

    I'd love to see a denimy blue with some funky accent or a deep plum with a classy paisley or circle accent!

    Oopa dreaming is dangerous and expensive! LOL

    Ann

     


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
View as RSS news feed in XML