Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

ISO Raw silk ring sling

Last post 04-11-2006, 8:32 AM by Tradmama. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-10-2006, 11:19 AM 14486

    ISO Raw silk ring sling

    I came across these while diaper shopping the other day,  and I can't remember for the life of me where I  was at.  Simple, plain, raw silk ring slings,  I believe it ran about $50.  If you could help me out,  that would be GREAT!!
    ~Lisa,
    Homebirthing, Homeschooling, Babywearing Mama to:
    Nicholas, 11
    Abigail, 9
    Gabriel, 7
    Isaac, 5
    Mary, 3
    Samuel, 2
    Henry (Joey), 1
    Baby due in June
    ~Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow~
  •  04-11-2006, 8:32 AM 14515 in reply to 14486

    Re: ISO Raw silk ring sling

    Found it!  If anyone is curious,  it was here  http://naturalwahms.com/index.html
    ~Lisa,
    Homebirthing, Homeschooling, Babywearing Mama to:
    Nicholas, 11
    Abigail, 9
    Gabriel, 7
    Isaac, 5
    Mary, 3
    Samuel, 2
    Henry (Joey), 1
    Baby due in June
    ~Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow~
View as RSS news feed in XML