Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Anyone have this book? Baby-gami? What did you think?

Last post 04-17-2006, 1:45 PM by elvishlucky. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-06-2006, 5:35 AM 14246

    Anyone have this book? Baby-gami? What did you think?

    I've posted about babywearing books before  only because it's hard to cough up the money for them when you can be buying new wraps!!! But I cam across Baby-Gami and I'm curious if anyone has it. According to the reviews on Amazon it sounds like it has babywearing in it...

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-08-2006, 7:38 PM 14330 in reply to 14246

    Re: Anyone have this book? Baby-gami? What did you think?

    I don't own it, but a local store that sells ZoloWear slings carries it. It's cute, but some of the positions are odd (like baby on back, facing outward). It hits the high points of BW and takes a humorous approach, IMO.  It may be fun to look at, but it'll probably lose appeal quickly in the eyes of an experienced babywearer!  But overall, it would be great as part of a BW baby shower gift basket.
    Miki,
    Mama to 2 incrediboys, Ian & Aidan
  •  04-17-2006, 8:17 AM 14778 in reply to 14330

    Re: Anyone have this book? Baby-gami? What did you think?

    Okay, so I got the book and it is so cute. I definitely is for way beginners as far as BW goes, however, all the swaddling techniques were so cute. Some I would use, others....like the paper bag wrap????...not so much. But it's a great coffee table piece! So now I have 8 books on BW. Am I missing any? I really love books and have quite a collection

    A ride on mother's back (kid's book)

    Baby gami

    Babywearing

    Backpack baby (all 4)

    Babies on the move (kids book)


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-17-2006, 1:45 PM 14803 in reply to 14778

    Re: Anyone have this book? Baby-gami? What did you think?

    Hmmm...sounds interesting!  Off to search Amazon for it...

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML