Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

Last post 04-01-2006, 2:47 PM by AppalachianMama. 34 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (35 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-28-2006, 11:57 PM 13920 in reply to 13913

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Wow, I finally figured one out!!  Thanks for a puzzle with no numbers!
  •  03-29-2006, 12:47 AM 13921 in reply to 13845

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Oh WOW, that is the best DOTM that ATB has had yet!!
    Karisa
    Mama to Adrian
    ATB LiveChat Babywearing Consultant
  •  03-29-2006, 2:05 AM 13923 in reply to 13845

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Oh... Thanks for the hint.  I got it. 

    Sandy
  •  03-29-2006, 8:48 AM 13926 in reply to 13845

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Cool, I finally got one! Too bad I don't lust after this wrap anymore :(
  •  03-29-2006, 9:24 AM 13927 in reply to 13926

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Surprise [:O] Oh now I get it....

     

    That's great!

  •  03-29-2006, 1:03 PM 13939 in reply to 13845

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Wow...I think I actually got it!

    And if it's what I think it is, I'll be all over it! ;)


    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  03-29-2006, 2:23 PM 13951 in reply to 13939

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    I got it too! Wow, I never get anything. This one for sure will be one everyone will want! It is the PERFECT Didy for Spring and Summer, very refreshing and vibrant.

    Terri
    Mama to Emma born 1.08.2004
    Attached to Baby Wrap Advisor
  •  03-29-2006, 7:38 PM 13967 in reply to 13951

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    OK, thanks to Janica's hint I got it. Good choice!
  •  03-29-2006, 8:30 PM 13970 in reply to 13967

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    I would have had no idea how to investigate--thanks for the help Janica!  So I think I got it, but I already have that Didy.  Still waiting for it to be a natural grown Indio (ha ha). 

    Fun puzzle :). 


    Serenity
    SAHM to three Army Brats
    Jack 6, Ellen 4, Claire 22 mos
  •  03-29-2006, 8:38 PM 13971 in reply to 13970

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Oh I am SOOO excited! That is the one I've been waiting for!

    Sumita

  •  03-30-2006, 12:06 PM 13984 in reply to 13912

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    oh!  I got it- thanks for the tip Janica!

    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
  •  03-31-2006, 7:13 AM 14006 in reply to 13845

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    AHA - I get it!!! At least now I understand how do do these for future refernce (like they will all be the same hahahahaha )!!!




    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  03-31-2006, 8:30 AM 14009 in reply to 14006

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 04-21-2006, 3:26 AM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 99
    • Points 1,563

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    This is the perfect spring and summer wrap! Which is why I won't be gettign it. I already have one Stick out tongue [:P]

    Kelly

  •  03-31-2006, 8:42 AM 14011 in reply to 14009

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Ok, I'm a dunce. I still don't get it. Not sure what I'm supposed to google.Huh? [:^)]
    SAHM to Kayleigh 1995, Ashley 2001, Seth 2005 and WTC #4
  •  03-31-2006, 4:23 PM 14046 in reply to 14009

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    I got it! I got it! YAY!!!
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls
Page 2 of 3 (35 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML