Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sharing baby wearing love, even at the dentist

Last post 03-18-2006, 7:08 AM by haakadoodle. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-17-2006, 3:15 PM 13579

    Sharing baby wearing love, even at the dentist

    My two older kids had dentist appointments today .... our dentist is usually a very bubbly bright lady .... she looked exhausted and sick today.  I came in carrying Zeke in my new hotsling and the hygenist was commenting on how cozy and helpful that "thing" looked.  Then she giggled and turned to the dentist and said "do you think they make one for two?"  Of corse then I had to turn and ask .... "why would she ask that?"  And yes our dentist is sick and tired and exhausted .... she is expecting twins in June!!!!  I found my self wishing I had brought with my wrap or mei tai so I could show her that it is possible to carry two babies at one, but I did have an atb card .... so I passed it on .... Angela I need more of your cards. 


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  03-18-2006, 12:35 AM 13600 in reply to 13579

    Re: Sharing baby wearing love, even at the dentist

    Ohh! How wonderful! THere are many different ways to wear two babies at once. I hope she finds the BWing love!

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  03-18-2006, 7:08 AM 13601 in reply to 13600

    Re: Sharing baby wearing love, even at the dentist

    Yeah the storchenwiege dvd has a section on carrying twins.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML