in

FSOT 3 RING SLINGS

Last post 03-15-2006, 9:20 PM by intertribalmama. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-14-2006, 3:44 PM 13492

    FSOT 3 RING SLINGS

    HI there.

    I have 2 Maya Wrap Ring Slings FSOT, they are both size large, one is black the other is a beautiful design of green and dk blue and aqua blue, They are both gently used for about a year (part time use).  I'd like $30 each or I'd like to trade for Mei Tei or hotsling.

    I have a never been worn or washed Over the Shoulder baby Holder in size S, blue paisley design, I bought it for my Mom to use and she never did!  I'd like $25.  If you would like a pix of any of them, email me and I'll send it to you!

    Stacy in LA, gemgal001@sbcglobal.net

  •  03-15-2006, 9:20 PM 13528 in reply to 13492

    Re: FSOT 3 RING SLINGS

    I have a Solstice Hotsling size 5! Do you want to trade?
View as RSS news feed in XML