Attached to Baby
Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
in
ATB How-Tos (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Search
Home
Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Downloads
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
ATB How-Tos
»
Trouble setting up a poll again.
Trouble setting up a poll again.
Last post 04-21-2006, 11:32 PM by
angela
. 2 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
03-13-2006, 3:10 PM
13448
eaganbeautyadvisor
Joined on 10-24-2005
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Posts 338
Points 6,321
Trouble setting up a poll again.
Reply
Quote
For some reason it won't let me do it. I type in one answer, click add. It adds it and then auto refreshes a second later and deletes my answer!
Ann
Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
04-21-2006, 10:11 PM
14959
in reply to
13448
eaganbeautyadvisor
Joined on 10-24-2005
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Posts 338
Points 6,321
Re: Trouble setting up a poll again.
Reply
Quote
Or maybe we can't do them anymore? I haven't seen them in awhile! I love doing people's polls
Ann
Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-21-2006, 11:32 PM
14973
in reply to
14959
angela
Joined on 02-20-2005
Rollinsville, CO
Posts 2,815
Points 21,068
Re: Trouble setting up a poll again.
Reply
Quote
I will look into it, sorry about the delay in response! I barely get time to read forums lately. I can't see where to do a poll either...
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby