in

I got married :)

Last post 03-16-2006, 6:29 AM by Rachelh. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-10-2006, 3:41 AM 13351

    I got married :)

    5 years ago!

    And we JUST told family and friends - hehehehehe - my mom got SO mad she did not speak to me for a while, until I told her it was not in HER right to be disappointed - I was teh one who did not get the fairytale wedding I always dreamt of!

    SO, I am now officially a married woman! Party!!! [<:o)]




    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  03-10-2006, 2:33 PM 13376 in reply to 13351

    Re: I got married :)

    Wow, congratulations!  Big Smile [:D]

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  03-10-2006, 5:14 PM 13381 in reply to 13351

    Re: I got married :)

    Wow! How did you keep THAT secret? I can't keep secrets. I'm terrible at it. At least big ones like that!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  03-14-2006, 10:12 PM 13504 in reply to 13351

    Re: I got married :)

    OMG.....!!! This whole time she didn't know you were married?? I could have never kept that a secret. Now you have to tell us the whole story ;)
    Karisa
    Mama to Adrian
    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  03-15-2006, 3:55 AM 13507 in reply to 13504

    Re: I got married :)

    karisaf wrote:
    OMG.....!!! This whole time she didn't know you were married?? I could have never kept that a secret. Now you have to tell us the whole story ;)

    Yes, tell!  Tell!


    Kristin
  •  03-16-2006, 6:29 AM 13533 in reply to 13351

    Re: I got married :)

    Pretty simple tale of boy meets girl, girl gets pregnant, girl looses job and visa, boy has visa, boy and girl get married so they dont have to send girl home to Norway but want to have a "real" wedding later, so they dont tell anyone, because then the "real" wedding wont be "real".

    Then boy looses job and visa, and there goes girls visa too, and YIHA, here they STILL have to go back to Norway Party!!! [<:o)]


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
View as RSS news feed in XML