Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Moby baggie

Last post 04-01-2006, 2:46 PM by AppalachianMama. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-09-2006, 4:32 PM 13328

    Moby baggie

    I bought a new Moby for baby-on-the-way,  and was suprised to see that it came in this cute little draw string baggie.  But after taking the wrap out and washing it,  I realize it's just not going to fit back in that thing.  Too bad,  b/c it seemed like a great idea!! 

    An aside,  I also got my first baby legs,  and I LOVE them!!  Joey runs around the house in only a pinned prefold most of the time and socks,  but of course the socks never stay on.  But these solve that whole problem.  I just pull 'em down over his heels,  and his cute little corn nibble toes poke out! :)  Great idea!


    ~Lisa,
    Homebirthing, Homeschooling, Babywearing Mama to:
    Nicholas, 11
    Abigail, 9
    Gabriel, 7
    Isaac, 5
    Mary, 3
    Samuel, 2
    Henry (Joey), 1
    Baby due in June
    ~Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow~
  •  03-09-2006, 8:45 PM 13335 in reply to 13328

    Re: Moby baggie

    Wow! You are so lucky to have 8 kids. I wish I could talk my dh into more than 2!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  03-10-2006, 3:24 PM 13379 in reply to 13335

    Re: Moby baggie

    Yes,  we certainly have been blessed! :)   When people ask my husband how many children we plan on having,  he says he figures this is our middle child! LOL! 


    ~Lisa,
    Homebirthing, Homeschooling, Babywearing Mama to:
    Nicholas, 11
    Abigail, 9
    Gabriel, 7
    Isaac, 5
    Mary, 3
    Samuel, 2
    Henry (Joey), 1
    Baby due in June
    ~Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow~
  •  03-30-2006, 8:02 PM 13997 in reply to 13379

    Re: Moby baggie

    New baby Lisa? 

    CONGRATS!

    Gretchen


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  04-01-2006, 2:46 PM 14065 in reply to 13997

    Re: Moby baggie

    Lisa! So good to see you! Congrtas on new baby due in June! :)
    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
View as RSS news feed in XML