in

FSOT MOM Tai and BH XT

Last post 02-21-2006, 1:59 AM by helari. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-27-2006, 5:32 PM 10758

    FSOT MOM Tai and BH XT

    Post subject: Green circ (avail) & Eggplant MOM MT (pending) BH XT (av
    Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:25 pm


    I have two MOM Tais and a BH XT with red mink!! I would like to sell or trade. Both have natural straps. These are in great condition! This is a wonderful price as they retail for $90.

    The green circles Mom Tai (with pink and purple):








    I am asking $50 plus $4 for shipping.

    Eggplant Kimono: (sale pending but not final)

    http://www.mom-designs.com/catalog.php?item=20&catid=20&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D20

    I am asking $47 plus $4 for shipping.

    I just purchased this beuaitufl BH XT with red minke and black straps on FSOT. It is gorgeous, even my husband loves it. The minke is very snuggly. I am only selling it (gulp!) because I have bought to much and I need to make room for what is coming. I have never worn this out, just to try on. Please buy it quick before I change my mind! I paid $58 and I a asking $58, that includes shipping anywhere in the US.

    [img]" border="0" />



    I accept funded or cc paypal. But if you pay with CC I ask that you pay the fees.

    Willing to trade (entirely or partially) for (but I am picky about paterns):

    Kozy
    Colibri
    Sachi
    Napsack

    I have feedback on ebay under regripley and here is my TBW feedback:

    http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324300#324300

    Thanks!

  •  01-30-2006, 12:51 PM 11020 in reply to 10758

    Re: FSOT MOM Tai and BH XT

    Better pics here:

     


    I have two MOM Tais and a BH XT with red mink!! I would like to sell or trade. Both have natural straps. These are in great condition! This is a wonderful price as they retail for $90.

    The green circles Mom Tai (with pink and purple):








    I am asking $50 plus $4 for shipping.

    Eggplant Kimono: (sale pending but not final)

    http://www.mom-designs.com/catalog.php?item=20&catid=20&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D20

    I am asking $47 plus $4 for shipping.

    I just purchased this beuaitufl BH XT with red minke and black straps on FSOT. It is gorgeous, even my husband loves it. The minke is very snuggly. I am only selling it (gulp!) because I have bought to much and I need to make room for what is coming. I have never worn this out, just to try on. Please buy it quick before I change my mind! I paid $58 and I a asking $58, that includes shipping anywhere in the US.





    I accept funded or cc paypal. But if you pay with CC I ask that you pay the fees.

    Willing to trade (entirely or partially) for (but I am picky about paterns):

    Kozy
    Colibri
    Sachi
    Napsack

    I have feedback on ebay under regripley and here is my TBW feedback:

    http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324300#324300

    Thanks!
    _________________
    Mother to
    DD 10/27/99
    DS 10/6/03
    DD 11/26/06

  •  02-21-2006, 1:59 AM 12664 in reply to 10758

    Re: FSOT MOM Tai and BH XT

    Hi, I'm interested in your BH XT. I can't see the photos in the message. Is it still available?

     

    Thanks!

View as RSS news feed in XML