Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

More purple waves?

Last post 02-18-2006, 4:17 PM by angela. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-18-2006, 2:43 PM 12533

    More purple waves?

    I know, I know, I just missed the restock. Any idea when they'll be back?
    Tammy in MO
  •  02-18-2006, 4:17 PM 12543 in reply to 12533

    Re: More purple waves?

    I have zero dollars at the moment (literally) to make another purchase, but I've had so many requests that another Didymos order is at the very top of the priority list of orders! I hope to get more in in March. I will email them to see if the Purple Waves is available and in what sizes. The Lena too.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML