Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Is there a wishlist function?

Last post 02-10-2006, 2:42 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-09-2006, 11:46 AM 11740

    Is there a wishlist function?

    Ya know where I could send family members for potential gifts for me?  Big Smile [:D]


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-09-2006, 5:28 PM 11768 in reply to 11740

    Re: Is there a wishlist function?

    Hey, this is a great idea. Like a registry? I like to dream about my dh suprising me with a wrap. It's not going to happen, but if it did, it'd be nice to know he'd know which one (or two) to get! Wink [;)]
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli

    Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
  •  02-09-2006, 10:17 PM 11808 in reply to 11768

    Re: Is there a wishlist function?

    Umm yah  or where we could lust over multiple items over and over and over again until we have no choice but to buy them.   LOL


    GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-09-2006, 10:35 PM 11817 in reply to 11808

    Re: Is there a wishlist function?

    Oooh.  I like this idea. 
  •  02-10-2006, 2:42 PM 11864 in reply to 11740

    Re: Is there a wishlist function?

    Oh!  I think I found the answer!  https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/thread/8822.aspx
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML
 
Attached to Baby LiveChat