Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

I think I screwed up - Watermark question

Last post 02-07-2006, 12:04 PM by angela. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-07-2006, 9:34 AM 11584

    I think I screwed up - Watermark question

    I was playing with trying to add a watermark text to my photos (I wanna be like i0lanthe lol) and it didn't seem to do it.  Not only that but my pics at TBW are now little red 'x'.  Help!!
    Dawn
    mommy to Parker (2/03) and Reilly (10/04)
  •  02-07-2006, 10:36 AM 11585 in reply to 11584

    Re: I think I screwed up - Watermark question

    I just checked your album and they all have watermarks now. It does take up to 5 minutes to occur so it may not have happened right away. Do they still show up as red on TBW? Can you give me a link so I know what photos they are?
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-07-2006, 10:56 AM 11586 in reply to 11585

    Re: I think I screwed up - Watermark question

    http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35002&start=50

     

    Top of page 2 was a pic of my panel kozy that was working before I tried changing my watermark.

    Thanks for your help!


    Dawn
    mommy to Parker (2/03) and Reilly (10/04)
  •  02-07-2006, 12:04 PM 11590 in reply to 11586

    Re: I think I screwed up - Watermark question

    Check back now, I think it works!

    What happened was the image changed once you added the watermark and I have a cache system that stores images. So all I had to do was click the link from the photo page (the proper size that you wanted) to get it to rebuild itself again and now it shows up! Confusing? hehe


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML