Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Major Blingy in the HOUSE!

Last post 02-07-2006, 8:33 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-02-2006, 1:30 PM 11300

    Major Blingy in the HOUSE!

    Lois was kind enough to to sell me her Blingy baby (thank you so much Lois-- I love it and will enjoyso much) so that I have a matching bag to go with the Silk Kozy I got from Abigail and I am just so in love with these new possessions!  
  •  02-02-2006, 2:53 PM 11307 in reply to 11300

    Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!

    WOW Katrina!  What a gorgeous color!
    You are gonna be SO sassy!  Wink [;)]

    JANICA
    Parker 10.19.04
  •  02-02-2006, 6:49 PM 11317 in reply to 11307

    Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!

    They look great together. It is amazing that you got them both used from fellow babywearers.
    Beth
  •  02-02-2006, 7:56 PM 11323 in reply to 11300

    Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!



    Cooper! How cool! I have a blingy that matches my silk freehand. We rock! lol!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  02-05-2006, 9:25 AM 11456 in reply to 11300

    Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!


    Very nice!!!Cool [H]  Beautiful colors!!

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  02-07-2006, 10:59 AM 11587 in reply to 11456

    Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!

    That's awesome!  They look beautiful.
    Serenity
    SAHM to three Army Brats
    Jack 6, Ellen 4, Claire 22 mos
  •  02-07-2006, 8:33 PM 11615 in reply to 11300

    Re: Major Blingy in the HOUSE!

    Wow!  you MUST take action pics!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML