Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

What is keeping me up tonight

Last post 02-10-2006, 6:47 PM by drmomof2boys. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-06-2006, 11:45 PM 11564

    What is keeping me up tonight

    As you might know if you read the Insomnia thread hehe, is that I can't ever go to bed at night.

    Tonight I am up because I'm excited to order some Blingy Babys and matching Brocade Mei Tais. Inspired by cooper's picture of course. I myself have the Toast of Tuscany bag which I love and Abigail is sending me some fabric and I'm going to get that in a Mei Tai asap.

    After chatting with the Blingy Baby folks, they seem interested in helping me make matching carriers with the diaper bags!

    JoLynda, I know you have a matching bag/carrier, does your FreeHand Black Cherry Blossom brocade match the Serene Dream? That is one I want to match up for sure, as I already have them in stock. Perhaps Blue Lagoon... Toast of Tuscany... any others that sound appealing? They have some in production and hopefully I'll find out more.

    http://www.blingybaby.com/fall_fabrics.html

    Oh and also BabyHawks, I plan to make an order of them again. Mei Tai sales were slow for us during the cold weather, but we think as it warms up they'll pick up again so we're trying to plan ahead. :) I just ordered gabillions of custom fabrics so hopefully a few will be cool to offer exclusive BabyHawks.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-07-2006, 7:11 AM 11579 in reply to 11564

    Re: What is keeping me up tonight

    Sounds like fun. Is there any chance that Blingy Baby would do a red panda brocade bag?
    Beth
  •  02-08-2006, 7:30 AM 11633 in reply to 11564

    Re: What is keeping me up tonight

    angela wrote:

    Oh and also BabyHawks, I plan to make an order of them again. Mei Tai sales were slow for us during the cold weather, but we think as it warms up they'll pick up again so we're trying to plan ahead. :) I just ordered gabillions of custom fabrics so hopefully a few will be cool to offer exclusive BabyHawks.



    That sounds awesome!  Looking forward to seeing the new custom fabrics!  And we LOVE BHs!

    Oh, and I've been having trouble sleeping as well, even though I'm in desperate need of sleep (aren't we all?).  Maybe it's b/c I can't seem to stop thinking of carriers?

    Lori
  •  02-09-2006, 10:28 PM 11813 in reply to 11633

    Re: What is keeping me up tonight

    Custom BH?? Exclusive to ATB ??  OMG please please please tell me you did not just say that. Any chance of a turtle batik or a dolphin batik?  Would love some kind of ocean themed BH for summer.  EEEK yet another place to stalk.. i guess the 4 i have already is not enough.. NEED MORE BH.  MUST HAVE MORE.  Ok yes i know-settle down-LOL
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-10-2006, 6:47 PM 11899 in reply to 11813

    Re: What is keeping me up tonight

    So cool that you're going to have a MT to match your TTT BlingyBaby!  You can Cooper can be twinkies!  What kind of MT are you going to have made?

    I like the Blue Lagoon and the Little Black Dress.  Will they be making any more Serene Dream?

    A matching Red Panda Brocade Blingy Baby would be adorable!

    What about the Black Dragon Brocade?  The same fabric that Kozy and Zolowear uses?  That brocade is one of their top sellers, and I'll bet there's many mamas out there that would love a matching BB Bag.


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
View as RSS news feed in XML