Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

Last post 03-24-2006, 4:02 AM by Rachelh. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-30-2006, 8:41 PM 11073

    David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    Like there was for pouches and wraps?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-10-2006, 9:10 AM 11853 in reply to 11073

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    Oops, kinda behind on reading all the forum messages.

    We plan to get Mei Tais and slings up as soon as we can. I'm still trying to get the pouches up and I think we started that a month ago, lol. Well at least Pouch Prints and reversibles are now on the shop so you can easily order. I intend to add Hotslings Solids and Peanut Shells hopefully today.

    Sorry remember that I spend most of the day shipping and receiving and the rest is spent returning emails and phone calls, it is really hard to get much done in terms of additional fun stuff.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-10-2006, 8:43 PM 11919 in reply to 11853

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    Yay MT's! Hmm gotta lurk on the Returned section more often nowAngel [A]Wink [;)]
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-11-2006, 5:02 PM 11982 in reply to 11853

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    Thanks Angela! It will be fun to check the boards periodically for them!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-12-2006, 12:45 PM 12016 in reply to 11982

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    I remember Angela saying that they didnt have as many of these returned because there really isnt sizing issues (reason for pouch and wrap returns).
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-14-2006, 9:22 PM 12260 in reply to 12016

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    I was moving stuff around and I saw some nice MT returns.  There won't be 50 like Hotslings but there are a few.

    David.

  •  03-19-2006, 11:12 AM 13631 in reply to 12260

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    Soon? Soon? Big Smile [:D]
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  03-24-2006, 4:02 AM 13778 in reply to 12260

    Re: David or Angela, will there be a post for returned Mei Tai's anytime soon?

    alliswater wrote:

    I was moving stuff around and I saw some nice MT returns.  There won't be 50 like Hotslings but there are a few.

    David.



    Did I miss this one?

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
View as RSS news feed in XML