Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Which carrier have you been using?

Last post 07-13-2005, 10:42 AM by SlingMomEsq. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-09-2005, 6:21 PM 1455 in reply to 720

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Ring slings out and about, Mom n Me Pouch at home, Ergo for long walks, still working with wraps

     


    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  06-15-2005, 3:57 AM 1598 in reply to 1455

    Sad [:(] Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Catbird Baby, but I'm biased. But mostly, Annika squirms and says "I do walk."
    Beth, mom to Annika and Catbird Baby :: baby carriers and more
    http://www.catbirdbaby.com
  •  06-16-2005, 10:00 AM 1627 in reply to 1598

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    I mostly use the Ergo. I find that most comfortable for walking, but if I'm wanting a quick carry I grab my pouch.
  •  06-21-2005, 9:42 AM 1815 in reply to 1627

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    My BSBS ring sling and *now* my Inka Storch Wrap!





    Christine
    BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
    Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
  •  06-27-2005, 6:58 PM 1955 in reply to 720

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    My Hotslings and Lucky Babies for quick carries, and my MT's.  My Oopa when we go out to eat.

     


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  07-11-2005, 2:59 PM 2575 in reply to 1955

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Mostly my MT's - my Kozy for naps and my FH if we're out and about.  I use my Hotslings if I'm feeling particularly lazy about tying straps.  Wink [;)]
    Karen
    Mama to monkeyboy - Jan 05
  •  07-13-2005, 10:42 AM 2626 in reply to 2575

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Update on my reply since I now have the Didy love....I use my Mei Tai for front carrys, but prefer my Didy for back carries.  Is that weird?

    I just don't like all the bunched material on the front, but don't mind it at ALL on the back.

    And I am feeling a little overhwhelmed with fabric on any of the crosses with belts right now.

    Anyone else have a similar pattern?

    And boy.....a Didy really did it for me rather than an ER.


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
Page 2 of 2 (22 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML