Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello all!

Last post 02-01-2006, 3:54 PM by Mom2Jack+one. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-28-2006, 8:35 AM 10823

    Hello all!


    Hi, thought I should maybe do a quick introduction over here.  I post also over at TBW.  My name is Angie I have 2 kiddos.  An 11 year old daughter,  and the reason for my carrier obsession is my 6 month old son!  

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  01-28-2006, 4:43 PM 10851 in reply to 10823

    Re: Hello all!

    It sure is an obsession, isn't it! Well, I'm not sure what's a bigger obbsession, babywearing or posting on forums!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-28-2006, 7:55 PM 10858 in reply to 10823

    Re: Hello all!

    Hi Angie,

    Welcome to ATB!  If you have any questions, post away!  You will find this is wonderful community.


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  02-01-2006, 3:54 PM 11210 in reply to 10823

    Re: Hello all!

    Welcome!  You'll find a lot of TBW mamas here!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML