Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

I caved in...

Last post 01-25-2006, 6:13 PM by Rachelh. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-25-2006, 5:48 PM 10585

    I caved in...

    ...and bought a Rockin baby sling (turqouise and brown flowers - soooo cool)! AND I took advantage of the Hotsling return fleece sale and got one for my friend who has asked for one for her sons birth in February! Periwinkle - she is going to LOVE it!!! And it is sooo expensive here in Norway for a fleece pouch (about $60) - $26 was exactly how much I could afford for this!

    And I got orange burst babylegs to match my Red Waves as in the picture Party!!! [<:o)]

    Shopping party is over, my husband comes home from having worked overseas for 5 weeks tomorrow...


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-25-2006, 5:54 PM 10586 in reply to 10585

    Re: I caved in...

    Rachelh wrote:
    ... Party!!! [<:o)]
    Shopping party is over, my husband comes home from having worked overseas for 5 weeks tomorrow...

     

    BUT MAN girl you know how to shop. Next time you come to state..come West Coast.. we will shop like the best of em!!Devil [6]


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05
  •  01-25-2006, 6:13 PM 10588 in reply to 10586

    Re: I caved in...

    Surprise [:O] Wish I didnt need money to do all the shopping I do Surprise [:O]

    And the West Coast is on our list - next vacation we take to the US (had two this year for a month each, so I think we have to do something else this summer...


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
View as RSS news feed in XML