Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

New to BW in SC

Last post 01-25-2006, 4:42 PM by Jayna's mama. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-25-2006, 10:49 AM 10518

    New to BW in SC

    Hi everyone. I am new to babywearing in South Carolina. I recently got my first hotsling and Storch. I previously had been somewhat using a Nadine Ring Sling.

    I haven't quite figured out the Storch yet, but I love the Hotsling - it was a lifesaver in my recent trip to Chicago without DH - especially when DS fell asleep just before the plane landed!

  •  01-25-2006, 11:20 AM 10525 in reply to 10518

    Re: New to BW in SC

    Welcome!

    Have you also found www.thebabywearer.com ?  Lots of resources are available there (and here) for learning to use your wrap.

    Smile [:)]




    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-25-2006, 12:49 PM 10541 in reply to 10518

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 02-14-2006, 1:25 PM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 88
    • Points 1,321

    Re: New to BW in SC

    If you are anywhere near Goose Creek, I would love to help you get the hang of using your wrap. Did you get an instructional DVD with your wrap? I found that to be a real lifesaver, as well as all the wonderful women at TBW.

    Kelly

  •  01-25-2006, 4:42 PM 10575 in reply to 10541

    Re: New to BW in SC

    Welcome!

    I agree witht he pp that TBW is an excellent resource. Another great rescouce is the tummy2tummy video. Not only do they cover wraps, but also the other 3 catagories of carriers.
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML