Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Lots of babywearing!!

Last post 02-02-2006, 7:45 AM by Mamasaphire. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-21-2006, 6:37 PM 10049

    Lots of babywearing!!

    I went to IKEA today and saw lots of babies being worn...of course I also saw lots of strollers too...no cool wraps, or MTs or anything...although I did see an Ergo, a McClearan(?) and an infantimo I think....I was wearing m Simon Didy and got asked about it...she said it was SO cool!! So yay for a good babywearing day!!Big Smile [:D]


    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-21-2006, 6:48 PM 10050 in reply to 10049

    Re: Lots of babywearing!!

    Cool, Katie!

    Yay for Simon, Ikea and especially babywearing Smile [:)]

    I wish there was an Ikea around here - seems like that's the place to go to see babywearers!


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-22-2006, 6:59 AM 10093 in reply to 10050

    Re: Lots of babywearing!!

    Ikea is my favorite place to walk around after MOA with Logan in a sling. I have seen lots of people with Baby Bjorns...but I'm usually the only one with a baby in a sling!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-23-2006, 7:30 PM 10286 in reply to 10093

    Re: Lots of babywearing!!

    I love Ikea -- we feel very relaxed with our kids there + it reminds us of home in Scandinavia Wink [;)]

    I have not seen any babies being worn in our local Ikea though - and of course, never in Denmark either... How cool you saw other BWers!

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  02-02-2006, 7:45 AM 11279 in reply to 10286

    Re: Lots of babywearing!!

    Ikea sounds so cool!  I have never been to one before, but the next ime we go to a big city with one I'll be begging dh to let me run in Big Smile [:D]

    --Hannah

    Mama to 5 blessings

    dd#1 '96, dd#2 '98, dd#3 '00, ds '02, and dd#4 '05
View as RSS news feed in XML