in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

The October ATB Didy of the month is Red Leaves

Last post 10-02-2006 9:21 AM by luvbnmommy. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2006 4:38 PM

    The October ATB Didy of the month is Red Leaves

    Here are the clues - as always, don't post the answer if you figure it out:

    1. Remove Nader Hartman

    Solution:

    Ralph Nader was/is a member of the Green Party.  The important point is GREEN.

    Phil Hartman - use his first name - Phil - which is like Phyll

    Green Phyll is like Chlorophyll because Chloro means green in this context.

    Remove Cholorophyll - The reason leaves turn color is the loss of their cholorophyll.

    David

    ATB StockBoy

    • Post Points: 90
  • 09-26-2006 9:16 AM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    Hmmmm....just as I suspected....back to feeling stupid this month Tongue Tied
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-26-2006 10:39 AM In reply to

    • Dynia
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-18-2005
    • NH
    • Posts 9
    • Points 96

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    Wow, I think I finally figured out a clue! Big Smile Not the one I was hoping for, but a good one for the season!

    ~Jessica~

    Mom to Shae 7/05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-26-2006 10:54 AM In reply to

    • angela
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,153
    • Points 21,109

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    This month's was a clever one, I had to have help to figure it out. :)
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-27-2006 6:12 PM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    This one is hard!  I soooo need a second clue!
    ~Lynn~
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-27-2006 10:08 PM In reply to

    • angela
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,153
    • Points 21,109

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    A clue is to take the three words and think of each of them separately, and then together. :)
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-28-2006 8:55 PM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    I think I got it!  Of course, sometimes when I think that, I am completely wrong :)
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-29-2006 11:35 AM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    Okay, I think I MIGHT have it.
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-29-2006 11:48 PM In reply to

    • PolkaMonkey
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 06-08-2006
    • California
    • Posts 52
    • Points 345

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    This is the first one I have tried to guess.  OMG I am makring off similar letters, going political, social, ARGH! I think I have it, but it's pretty much a blind guess.

     

    Are we supposed to put our guess in somewhere? 

    Momma to Olivia (Lees) and wifey to dear Ken
    • Post Points: 5
  • 10-01-2006 2:13 PM In reply to

    • tikidoc
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-31-2005
    • Posts 19
    • Points 520

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    OK, so it's October!  What is it???
    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-01-2006 2:52 PM In reply to

    • ahetzler
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 263
    • Points 2,569

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    Okay...I was checking in to see if I was going to be buying a wrap today!  Big Smile

     

    I had nooo idea what to do with those clues. 

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-01-2006 2:56 PM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    WHAT ISSSSSSS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????

     

    Been waiting all day LOL

    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-01-2006 5:34 PM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is......

    I added the solution in the first post.

     Sorry I took so long!

     Red Leaves is an awesome Didy and a pretty obvious choice for October.  Blue Leaves was last year.

    Enjoy! 

    David.

    • Post Points: 5
  • 10-02-2006 2:35 AM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is Red Leaves

    David, you crack me up...no wonder I didn't get THAT one!! 

     

    (and I even thought that might be the DOTM and STILL didn't figure out how you were getting there! LOL)

     

    Great wrap!

    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
    • Post Points: 22
  • 10-02-2006 8:55 AM In reply to

    Re: The October ATB Didy of the month is Red Leaves

    I had to make it hard - I think everyone would have guesses Blue or Red Leaves if the clue was easy.

    There are too many smarties on this board!

    David.

    • Post Points: 22
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.