in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

New Didies

Last post 09-25-2006 6:35 PM by micapu. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-15-2006 2:06 PM

    New Didies

    I was putting away the new shipment yesterday and had a chance to open all the boxes of the new didies.  There certainly are a lot of new ones.  I'm going to go back again this afternoon and look some more.  I haven't picked a new favorite yet.  Anybody have something that they think is awesome?

    It sure is fun to get a big shipment of Didies!

    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-16-2006 12:31 PM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 464
    • Points 2,512

    Re: New Didies

    Tease......
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-19-2006 1:02 PM In reply to

    Re: New Didies

    tamplum:
    Tease......

    My thoughts exactly. That is plain wrong.

    Ashleigh 12-8-99
    Arieanna 5-20-05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-25-2006 6:35 PM In reply to

    • micapu
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-25-2006
    • Stumptown, OR burbs
    • Posts 6
    • Points 64

    Re: New Didies

    tresmathews:

    tamplum:
    Tease......

    My thoughts exactly. That is plain wrong.

    I third this... WTH!!!  We want to KNOW, and we want to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.