We have the full set of 13 plus the baby signing time.
1-3 are absolutely essential.
I really enjoy 4-6... and
number 6 has a song that always makes me bawl. :) Of those, 4 and
6 are more "essential" to me than 5 for a toddler.
7-9 are
fun, because they're all animals. But not "critical" for us. Shiny
enjoys them, but they're not my first pick and I don't have 'em all
memorized the way I do 1-4 and 6.
10 and 12 are good, 11 and 13 I haven't watched yet.
Baby
Signing Time... I find it... cheesy. But Shiny loves it--she actually
started laughing like crazy at the Diaper Dance. It is *definitely*
more on her level than mine, whereas the others are very mom-friendly.
For
us, Signing time is a survival tool--Shiny was hard of hearing for her
first 16-17 months, and although she now has normal hearing, signing
helps reinforce language and helped reduce our "missing the window" on
her language development. Plus, she loves it.