Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
in
Specific carriers (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Attached to Baby
Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
Home
Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Specific carriers
»
P-Slings
P-Slings
Last post 09-06-2006 9:10 PM by
threeboys
. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
09-06-2006 2:00 PM
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts
702
Points 7,039
P-Slings
Reply
Contact
I just saw the update in the store! They are soooo beautiful! I can't wait until someone orders so we can see some action shots!
Angela~ I bow to you!
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 22
09-06-2006 9:10 PM
In reply to
threeboys
Joined on 08-28-2006
Posts
14
Points 223
Re: P-Slings
Reply
Contact
Can't wait to see pictures as well, also want to know if you think it was worth the price!
Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.