in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

Last post 09-03-2006 3:53 PM by lilsprstr. 29 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-31-2006 2:52 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Oo, oo...I think I have it now.  That last clue did it for me! Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-31-2006 5:38 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    1st one I can't get!!!!!! I always get them.

     

    must be the migraine---yuck

    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 7:15 AM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I think I get it! There are first times for everything!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 11:38 AM In reply to

    • Sugarloves
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-29-2005
    • Abu Dhabi, UAE
    • Posts 26
    • Points 571

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Crying [:'(] I am SUCH a loser...I have been MIA...and I decided I wanted a short Martin TODAY! :( And it's September! :(

    What's cooking this month? :)

    Lori Big Smile

    SAHM to Abdalla (7) & Nora (3) Big Smile
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 12:01 PM In reply to

    • ahetzler
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 269
    • Points 2,569

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    I still have no clue!  Who the heck is Ashley M. ???

     

     

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 39
  • 09-01-2006 12:06 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    SOOOOOOOOOO

    WHAT IS IT??????????????????????????????Stick out tongue [:P]

    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-01-2006 12:16 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    ahetzler:

    I still have no clue!  Who the heck is Ashley M. ???

    The last clue is what let me to figuring out who Ashley M is.

    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 12:34 PM In reply to

    • angela
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,194
    • Points 21,109

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Montagu...
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 12:43 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is...

    Posted the solution!

    Don't forget about my $50 giveaway - you could use it towards buying the Nino Jeans.  More details here:

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/thread/18524.aspx

    David.

    • Post Points: 5
  • 09-01-2006 12:54 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    Woo Hoo...got one after all Big Smile [:D]
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 1:28 PM In reply to

    • catlady
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-29-2006
    • Posts 11
    • Points 208

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    I got this one!  That makes 2 in a row for me.  Maybe I am getting better at this.  I loooove these puzzles.  Thanks!!!!
    Joanna
    Mama to Sarah (06/16/05)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 2:13 PM In reply to

    • gt97grad
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2005
    • Posts 50
    • Points 801

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    Well, I "guessed" correctly, figuring it is one of three Didys based on the last clue. Smile [:)]  I still have no idea how clues 1 and 2 fit in. . .

    ETA:  Never mind, I see the explanation now.  Embarrassed [:$]

    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-01-2006 2:26 PM In reply to

    • catlady
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-29-2006
    • Posts 11
    • Points 208

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    I figured it out based on 1 and 3.  I had no idea what 2 was until he posted it. 
    Joanna
    Mama to Sarah (06/16/05)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-02-2006 12:09 PM In reply to

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    Dang it,  I'm not a fan of the NINO logo, but if it's on sale, I just might have to try it!
    aka dknees :)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 09-03-2006 3:53 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: The September ATB Didy of the Month is Nino Jeans

    Thanks for posting what the clues meant on that one. I wouldn't have ever gotten it!
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.
Powered by Community Server (Non-Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems