in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

The August ATB Didy of the Month is Martin

Last post 08-03-2006 5:28 PM by lilsprstr. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-31-2006 2:59 PM

    The August ATB Didy of the Month is Martin

    This is late (I'll announce on August 2nd) but here are the clues:

    1) Big Momma

    2) Swallow

    As always - don't post the answer once you figure it out!

    Solution:

    Martin Lawrence "starred" in Big Momma's House 1 & 2.

    Martins & Swallows are both songbirds.

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

    • Post Points: 39
  • 07-31-2006 3:21 PM In reply to

    • emsstacey
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-02-2005
    • Kentucky
    • Posts 676
    • Points 2,697

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    OK. I haven't tried to figure it out yet, but these clues may very well be the strangest yet. LOL
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 07-31-2006 6:47 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    I think I know it!
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
  • 07-31-2006 8:47 PM In reply to

    • gt97grad
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2005
    • Posts 50
    • Points 801

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    Ok, I think I may have it.  Or maybe I'm just WAY off. . .
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-01-2006 8:09 AM In reply to

    • emsstacey
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-02-2005
    • Kentucky
    • Posts 676
    • Points 2,697

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    Dh just figured out something that sounds right. Yay! I'm so getting one. ;)
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-01-2006 9:04 AM In reply to

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    I got it

    I got it

    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-01-2006 11:26 PM In reply to

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    ooh!  I got it!  I think.  :)
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-02-2006 7:32 AM In reply to

    • foenyx
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 07-04-2005
    • Posts 291
    • Points 1,323

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    oh- for once I think I got it without research!  I feel so smart (until tomorrow Surprise [:O] )
    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-02-2006 10:28 AM In reply to

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    I posted the answee - see my first post for an explanation.
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-03-2006 5:28 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: The August ATB Didy of the Month is.......

    Yeah, I was right. I only got it from the first clue, though. I was lost on the second. I kept looking to see if Martin Lawrence was in a movie called "Swallow." Confused [8-)]
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.