in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

I am new- wanted to introduce myself

Last post 07-25-2006 6:31 PM by lilsprstr. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-20-2006 5:15 PM

    I am new- wanted to introduce myself

    Hi to everyone my name is Vicki. I have 4 children, all girls 11,9,5, and 3mos. I love wearing my baby, and was getting ready to order a new sling when I saw the message boards here. I have bought things here before and was so pleased with the service, and I love all the topics on the boards. Anyway, hello to everyone.
    • Post Points: 22
  • 07-25-2006 6:31 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: I am new- wanted to introduce myself

    Hi Vicki,
    Welcome!
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.
Powered by Community Server (Non-Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems