in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month - Lena

Last post 05-03-2006 8:49 AM by ahetzler. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-01-2006 11:15 AM

    Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month - Lena

    Here is the puzzle that I started:

    It is a stripe.

    Here is my clue:

    McKinnie

    Hutchinson

    Birk

    Hicks

    Johnson

    Another hint - maybe ask a DH.

    As usual, don't post the answer.

    --> The answer was Lena.

    David.

    • Post Points: 56
  • 05-01-2006 11:56 AM In reply to

    • racewido
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-01-2006
    • Posts 9
    • Points 62

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Am I looking for the overall predominate color or the combination of all of the colors from possible answer to the clue?
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 12:20 PM In reply to

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Main color.
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 12:48 PM In reply to

    • emsstacey
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-02-2005
    • Kentucky
    • Posts 699
    • Points 2,758

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Yay! I got it!
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 2:18 PM In reply to

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    YAY, I finally figured one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    of course, the "theme" is a subject that's near and dear to my heart, so that helped!
    aka dknees :)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 3:57 PM In reply to

    • Cicismom
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 04-12-2006
    • Minnesota
    • Posts 15
    • Points 245

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    I think I figured this one out!


    Christina
    Mom to Cici 3/3/06
    and to the Standard Poodle Lilly
    • Post Points: 39
  • 05-01-2006 4:09 PM In reply to

    • emsstacey
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 05-02-2005
    • Kentucky
    • Posts 699
    • Points 2,758

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    OK. Maybe I don't have it. :(
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 5
  • 05-01-2006 4:10 PM In reply to

    • Beckysue
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-01-2005
    • Sunny Alaska
    • Posts 144
    • Points 584

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    I know it!!!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 4:23 PM In reply to

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Ok, I think I got this one.  :)
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 5
  • 05-01-2006 6:31 PM In reply to

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Oh, I got it!!!  Party!!! [<:o)]

     

    (at least I think so!Huh? [:^)])

    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-02-2006 1:07 AM In reply to

    • ahetzler
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 263
    • Points 2,569

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Okay....what is it???? Confused [8-)]Huh? [:^)]

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 5
  • 05-02-2006 6:48 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    So, I get the clue - pretty easy - BUT - I dont get the wrap???? Let me think about it...
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-02-2006 8:07 AM In reply to

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    OK - all of the names are offensive linemen for the Minnesota Vikings.  I was so excited about the weekend draft, I had to have a sale on something purple.

    So think about the Stripe that is most purple.

    If you want to read about the Vikings draft click here:

    http://www.startribune.com/510/story/402073.html

    Go Vikes!

    David.

    • Post Points: 56
  • 05-02-2006 8:34 AM In reply to

    • dnield
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 01-16-2006
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 157
    • Points 1,819

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Hmmm.  That might clash with the New England Patriots diaper I just got.  :)  On the other hand, the thing I like best about the Vikings is their colors.  ;)

    Dorothy
    • Post Points: 5
  • 05-02-2006 10:07 AM In reply to

    • fhanlan
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-15-2006
    • Posts 4
    • Points 54

    Re: Special Puzzle - 1 Day Only - Adding another Didy to May Didy of Month

    Clearly I have no idea about these things!  When I looked into the team colours I noticed alot of gold - which influenced my answer!!

    So, how does the sale work?

     

     

    • Post Points: 22
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.