in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

The May ATB Didymos of the Month is Indio Red

Last post 05-01-2006 4:16 PM by i0lanthe. 34 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-01-2006 11:09 AM In reply to

    Re: The May ATB Didymos of the Month is......

    If you do want a Red Indio - order fast.  We will probably have to order more and that might take a while.

    David.

    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 11:13 AM In reply to

    • kimmypie
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 04-17-2006
    • Utah
    • Posts 9
    • Points 130

    Re: The May ATB Didymos of the Month is......

    Can someone now explain the clues?  I guessed Red Waves because they all had red hair and it could have been wavy! Stick out tongue [:P]
    Kim
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 11:15 AM In reply to

    Re: The May ATB Didymos of the Month is......

    Yes, please explain the clues forI am a little over-mommy-brained! Embarrassed [:$]
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
    • Post Points: 22
  • 05-01-2006 11:19 AM In reply to

    Re: The May ATB Didymos of the Month is......

    I posted my explanation in the first post (edited it - I always do that).

    Hmmm... You guys have a goid point about Red Waves - Wavy hair.  Oh well, It was Red Indio.

    10 points from Hufflepuff for coming up with a confusing puzzle!

    See my new puzzle!!!!

    David.

    • Post Points: 5
  • 05-01-2006 4:16 PM In reply to

    Re: The May ATB Didymos of the Month is Indio Red

    alliswater:

    I'll bet a lot of people tried to find a movie with the three actors in it.

    Surprise [:O]

    David

    ATB Stock Boy



    Oh, much worse than that.. for a while there I was trying to play 6 Degrees Of Kevin Bacon with an unknown bacon.  chuckle.  I like red indio.
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.
Powered by Community Server (Non-Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems