in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

Last post 04-17-2006 1:38 PM by elvishlucky. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-15-2006 3:58 PM

    • mom2girls
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-09-2006
    • Posts 6
    • Points 98

    Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

    Was thinking about getting one and I was just wondering if anyone has one and what you think of it! Thanks!

    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-17-2006 10:59 AM In reply to

    • zaksma
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2005
    • SC
    • Posts 17
    • Points 272

    Re: Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

    I have an adjustable one that I haven't used yet- I am planning on using it with the new baby who is going to be arriving soon- but I also had one last year that I ordered right after Elisabeth started MTB and it was a nice MT.  The one thing that I didn't like about it was the strap length but she has started making them longer now so it's not going to be an issue.  It's just that I like to do Tibetan back carries and my old MTB didn't have straps that were long enough for that.  Otherwise, it was a nice MT- very light weight and extremely well-made.
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-17-2006 1:38 PM In reply to

    Re: Anyone have a Mei Tai Baby?

    I agree with zaksma (had an older MTB, but it's moved on to a new home). 

    I'd recommend you check out the reviews at The Baby Wearer if you haven't already.  Lots of good info there Smile [:)]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.