in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

Goals

Last post 04-13-2006 7:11 PM by Cicismom. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-03-2006 5:09 PM

    Goals

    I just came up with the best goal for myself. When I reach 25 lb lost, I will buy myself that new Storch Leo I've been wanting. I know THAT will motivate me. Now just to decide on the color....   I only have 15 more lb to go!Cool [H]
    Tammy in MO
    • Post Points: 56
  • 04-04-2006 7:25 AM In reply to

    Re: Goals

    Thats a great goal! I found that when I set reasonable goals like that and reward myself with new clothes or a new whatever I'm so motivated. But a new wrap? That's perfect!

     

    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
    • Post Points: 5
  • 04-04-2006 9:54 AM In reply to

    • cvcraven
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-23-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 66
    • Points 733

    Re: Goals

    That's freaking brilliant!!!  This will be much better that Weight Watchers!Surprise [:O]

    OK... 25lbs to a size 7 Katja here I come.

     

    Valerie
    Mom to Caleb Ryan 5/2003 & Rhys Andrew 1/2005
    • Post Points: 5
  • 04-09-2006 12:09 AM In reply to

    • mamachanse
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-22-2005
    • the desert
    • Posts 14
    • Points 240

    Re: Goals

    Me too!  Walk with kids 4 times per week for a month, new indio of my choice!  That should motivate me!  (I don't own a scale.)

    Great idea!


    Susan~Wife to Andrew; Mama to a grown up sling boy, Atticus, and a little wrapped love, Creeley
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-13-2006 1:26 PM In reply to

    Re: Goals

    Those are all great ideas. I am new here but I'm trying to lose 17 pounds. Although Im rewarding myself at ten and at 17. At ten I'm getting some clothes because I'm going back to school this year LOL. At 17 I don't know yet.  Thehotsling works pretty well for me but maybe I'll try something new Cool [H]
    Elizabeth and Charlotte
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-13-2006 7:11 PM In reply to

    • Cicismom
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 04-12-2006
    • Minnesota
    • Posts 15
    • Points 245

    Re: Goals

    Hi, I'm new here and the mom of a 6 week old.  What a great idea!  I'm actually excited to start now.  I'm eyeing quite a few things.
    Christina
    Mom to Cici 3/3/06
    and to the Standard Poodle Lilly
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.